Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MD1813 Timing diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethan169

Hey guys,

Im having a bit of trouble understanding the timing characteristics of the Supertex MD1813. Its a High Speed Quad MOSFET Driver.

Here's the data sheet https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2009/06/MD1813.pdf

They dont include a timing diagram with it. They do for their Ultra sound Driver IC that I am also using.

They really seem to be poor data sheets.

Any idea where i might be able to find a timing diagram for this guy?

Thanks in advance.

Ethan

This is exactly what i needed!

Im looking back at the application notes that I had printed and they are AN-H53 for use with the MD1210. That was a different device that we were considering. I completely forgot to check for app notes on the MD1813.

Thanks a million Hotwaterwizard!

-Ethan

You gave me the link to the Manufacture I just searched it out. You are welcome.

Thanks again!

Im embarrassed that i didn't find the information myself. I had so many of their data sheets printed out and i was also considering using the dual driver instead of the quad. So I guess since they were so simialar that I was just assuming the application notes were the same for both.

Again thank you!

-Ethan

Sometimes it takes another set of eyes to sort out the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back