Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

maybe I should start an electronics site.

Site, or no site?

• Web SITE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO SITE!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

so far, in the last month, two people are in need of a website to be complete. One is RoboticInfo who never has talked to me since last week, and the other is Instruite. The thing with Instruite is that he is running a school website (correct me if I am wrong), and I think his layout is good.

What I intend to do is revamp A website. If RoboticInfo doesn't hurry up and get back to me, then I'll probably make my own electronics website alive with lots of unique circuits.

What do you guys think?

Jay.slovak said:
I think you should stick with Roboticinfo. Once his website is up, I will be managing the PICs section 8)

My god, you are managing alot of stuff!

How about this. I'll make up a website, and pass it on to RoboticInfo when he says BOO! (a.k.a. when he is ready). :lol:

Well Guy's,
Early next month I have to upgrade my website to a paid host as my free server has been cancelled. Me and a mate are going to go halves in a professional plus package that allows 3 websites, it's $11.95 a month US but as I'm upgrading from a free account I get a one off 50% discount so we're going to buy 12 months in advance to get the best deal. Now what I'm saying is we will have 1 website leftover so if you blokes wanna talk turkey I'm sure we can come up with an arrangement. Anyway if you goto www.affordablehost.com and look at the pro-plus package you'll see the package I'm talking about.

Cheers and Merry Xmas Bryan :D

mstechca said:
The thing with Instruite is that he is running a school website (correct me if I am wrong), and I think his layout is good.

What do you guys think?

so why are you intend to do a new website let's co-operate to make instruite site succesful, that site is our own forum i think!
Actually that's my opinion!
we really need you my friends :)

best regards!

Here's the thing.

Even though I have some website creation experience, I think that I may have to not do Instruite's site because:

#1: When I want to do a site, I want to revamp it. That means, take the entire domain owned by Instruite and improving on it.

#2: Instruite has strict requirements which can prevent me from doing site revamping.

#3: Instruite runs an educational site. For me to just change it could cause havoc among the students, should some students not know computers.

But you never know, if Instruite accepts a revamp, I will reconsider.

and Instruite, if it is just the forum you want to change, why not install PHPBB like what is installed here?

No disrespect, but why are people considering Mstecha for website design?, when he doesn't even have one of his own listed in his profile?.

Does he have a website?, and has he ever designed one?.

People are requiring sites for mainly personal use. This isn't a business where I make serious cash for high-quality designs. Also, I'm one of the only ones here to offer such services.

Once I start creating someone's site, I will let them look at it and go through it before accepting it.

"Do you have a website?, and have you designed any?"
no, and yes, but the designs I have made are not published.
I will publish one as soon as it becomes useful, and potentially generates traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back