Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

max003 mcu and h8/3062 mcu are same!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vedo35

Hi guys . I am busy with cd/dvd drivers ..Just making fun with them and learning somethings about motor drivers , regulator ics, motor experiments and laser leds or so. Before from another mark and model cd drivers i got max003 mcu. Max003 dont have any pinouts or datasheet. My mind all confused is this mcu or means another action ic. This time in my hand i had cyberdrive CW088D model cd driver. I got same mcu again. For this driver i coudnt find any service manual or any help text from google. And finally already excidently before in my hand i had h8/3062 mcu. It was looking same. I printed pin outs and compare..yess bingo .. They were both same mcu. Company changed the name and used code name max003 If you were searching data about this ic just use h8/3062 datasheet. Here is the pictures for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back