Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Matrix keyboard Wake up on Key stroke in Hi-Tech C

Status
Not open for further replies.

kotesrao

Dear sir
Anybody Please help at the earliest
I am working as a lecturer and I am using 16f877 pic mictrocontroller development kit where portb4:7 are connected to rows and PortE0:2 are connected to column. I request everybody to please give the Code in Hi-Tech C for teh matrix keboard recognition and display with wake up on key stroke(Sleep mode ) and the key identification in an array form. Also I request for a sample code to generate alarm using Timer0 on interrupt. I require this code very badly at the earliest for my student's final year project work. Please help me.

Thanking you

K.K.Rao
Code:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back