Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Manual for a casette player - but don't know wich one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grossel

Hi.

I sort of having the oposite question of what is normal. I have the schematic but don't know what unit it belongs to.
I doesn't have more than the scanned image already show - nothing at the flip-side of the paper.

The schematic is scanned and saved as a webp file - give a reasonable file size and with a compression method that in my opinion is better suited for drawings that jpg.

Attachments

• skjema_webp.zip
    257.1 KB · Views: 235
I cannot open that file.

The schematic is scanned and saved as a webp file - give a reasonable file size and with a compression method that in my opinion is better suited for drawings that jpg.

Except no one can read it :D

You are quite right that JPG is a poor format for drawings, but simply use the widely supported PNG format instead - and you wouldn't even have to ZIP it to post it here.

Hmm interesting format. The first time I've seen Encryption smack down a command line for any console type program such as dwebp even tho not such CMD based programs are not really utilized here. My system is strange on that note. Just a side line curiosity about that zip method is all.

Google Chrome should support webp files natively as webp is developed by Google. Several popular imageviewers also support the format, such as Irfanview, and XnView. The only reason the file is zipped is that the forum doesn't allow uploading webp files directly.

Anyway - I've saved it as a jpg file and upload it now.

Attachments

• skjema.jpg
    skjema.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 281
It's of a Tape Deck, using AC for Recording Bias and Erasure.
It uses European class of semi conductors - likely to be a German / Dutch / British equipment.

It's of a Tape Deck, using AC for Recording Bias and Erasure.
It uses European class of semi conductors - likely to be a German / Dutch / British equipment.

It's not British, most likely it's German, Dutch (Philips) or possibly from B&O?.

The circuit diagram is obviously from inside the unit, where it was folded up, the British never did this - as it would have breached BEAB approval - but it was commonplace from where I mentioned.

Hi,
I just searched for two of the units from the circuit diagram 4822 214 30165 and 4822 214 30238 and came up with Philips tape recorders.
C.

camerart is correct, in my view.
As a refugee from Philips, I can say that the code number system is according to the Philips 12NC coding system.

omg - thank you guys. I think I know one that have that kind of cassette player. If it isn't throwed away I will take a picture and see if it is that.

I think about the one where frame is partially wood, and where the cassette is loaded in from the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back