Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

manual controlled rc robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

senthu372257

i am fresh to robotics....thus i need some circuits to just construct a rc remote controlled bot using differential drive and using ICL293D...please post me the rply as soon as possible

Thats kind of a tall order. We can help with more specific aspects of the project, but I don't think anyone will do the whole thing for you.

It's not the circuits I would be worried about, you have not even specified a Microcontroller family to control that H bridge of yours. Further more what is the size of the robot.

You could try Trossen Robots or Robotmarketplace.com they both sell RC motor drivers that receive the radio controlled signal and directly drive 2 motors for differential drive.

Any place that sells "battle bots" or "robot wars" products will have these. Just connect a few wires and it's working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back