Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Making something for the first time, need some direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMehlo

I want to make a mask for a group project. I want to have it made of six emotion masks.
I want to make it be able to used a wired control to rotate to any of the given masks, and it has to be wearable.
This would be my first diy and electronics project, and i have pretty much no idea where to even start. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

If you can make the mechanics of it that's step one =)

1)first you make the 6 masks thaat in your idea
2)then make a rotatable disk with motor( divide the disk's surface into 6arts by marker&fix 6magnets under each part )
3)make a control circuit to start& rotate with a minimumFIXEDspeed and To STOP THE MOTOR WHEN THE CIRCUIT GET A TRIGER
4)the TRIGER can make by DETECTING the NO: of MAGNET PRESENT BEFIRE THE DETCTOR (DETECTOR IS A COUNTER USING A HEAD OF TAPE RECORDER)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back