Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Making Robot what are needed first to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyamal

I want to know what will need to know first for making robotics? I start to read control theory of robotics. I am weak in English that is the main problem to know about it clearly.
Do you help me which book is more easy of robotics studies?
My first reference book is "Automatic Control System."

Take a look at Robot Builders Bonanza. It is for beginner hobbyists, but covers a lot of important topics.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Take a look at Robot Builders Bonanza. It is for beginner hobbyists, but covers a lot of important topics.

You know - you should really encourage people to purchase the book, instead of illegally (or quasi-legally, depending on your country's laws) downloading it. RBB has been worth it since the first edition (I have one of each - well, except for the latest one); something that a lot of people don't realize (unless you have them, and can compare) is that each later edition removes some stuff and adds extra from the previous edition. In some cases with this book, this can be a good thing, but in others - well, let's say I still find the first edition of RBB to be my favorite (actually, it probably has to do with the fact that its the only one in the original TAB Books format - which I think is the best format ever done for technical books of this nature, bar none).

You know - you should really encourage people to purchase the book, instead of illegally (or quasi-legally, depending on your country's laws) downloading it.

I agree, but I just googled "Robot Builders Bonanza" and that link was on the first page of the search results. What can I do if schools share the PDF?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back