Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Making arduinos talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebb

how hard is it 2 make the arduino megas talk to 1 another. I want to make 2 or more work together.

I quess what I am trying to do is control 320 outputs with timing. I want to start with the 54 outputs on the master then move to the outputs on the next slave and so on

The 320 outputs... Are they just On/Off ? You can buy SPI or I2C port expanders... Some with 24 outputs...

The main issue is overloading the bus.... Theoretically you can have 127 devices on a single I2C bus..

I have the outputs going to 2803 driver chips. right now I have it so it turns on an output delays for I certain time then shuts off. I need to know how to go from the master when it is done with its outputs to tell the slave to start going through its outputs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back