Making a new project with a simple user interface?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich D.

What the heck, I may get kicked out for this but I did try to be nice about it...never got an answer.

Hi,

I would like to post something that - while isn't exactly commercial - might be considered as such because it is a mention of a Kickstarter project. I think it would be of interest to electronic hobbyists and readers here since it is a small processor to interface between microprocessors and a user interface.

FYI, the link is here. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/808871966/simple-user-interface-for-arduino-raspberry-and-mo
Please let me know as soon as possible, since there is only one week left. (I tried much earlier, but had a bug that prevented me from starting this conversation that was recently fixed.)

Please restate the problem. I missed your first post. The project sounds very interesting, though.

What problem are you asking to restate?

1) The issue with the conversation not working is solved, so that's a non-issue.
2) I followed the instructions in the buy/sell/trade category and sent a conversation message to 'ElectroMaster' to ask about posting something that might be considered commercial, but got no response. I was told in another post that ElectroMaster sold the website and so I assume is not around anymore.
3) I took a chance that somebody might have a problem with my post, but I posted a link to a kickstarter campaign I'm running that offers a user interface - control panels and a processor that converts to serial I/O. I think electro hobbyists here may find it useful and might want to support the project.

There's only 4 days left so by now the whole thing may be irrelevant, unless I get a HUGE group of last-minute supporters.

Did you check out the kickstarter link? I welcome any feedback. I have several hypothesis as to why I didn't get enough interest, but very little actual feedback from potential users. It was similar to my first campaign a year ago that was successful, so I am really scratching my head on this one.

If I don't know what problem you are having, with your project, I can't help you. I am new here. That may be why I missed your original post.

There was no original post with a problem, so that is where the confusion is. As far as the kickstarter project - it works perfectly well.

This is the buy/sell/trade bb - not the other bbs related to technical projects/problems.

(My problem is the same as everybody else...how to raise money!)

My mistake. I have the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…