Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Making a new project with a simple user interface?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich D.

What the heck, I may get kicked out for this but I did try to be nice about it...never got an answer.

Hi,

I would like to post something that - while isn't exactly commercial - might be considered as such because it is a mention of a Kickstarter project. I think it would be of interest to electronic hobbyists and readers here since it is a small processor to interface between microprocessors and a user interface.

FYI, the link is here. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/808871966/simple-user-interface-for-arduino-raspberry-and-mo
Please let me know as soon as possible, since there is only one week left. (I tried much earlier, but had a bug that prevented me from starting this conversation that was recently fixed.)

What the heck, I may get kicked out for this but I did try to be nice about it...never got an answer.

Hi,

I would like to post something that - while isn't exactly commercial - might be considered as such because it is a mention of a Kickstarter project. I think it would be of interest to electronic hobbyists and readers here since it is a small processor to interface between microprocessors and a user interface.

FYI, the link is here. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/808871966/simple-user-interface-for-arduino-raspberry-and-mo
Please let me know as soon as possible, since there is only one week left. (I tried much earlier, but had a bug that prevented me from starting this conversation that was recently fixed.)

Please restate the problem. I missed your first post. The project sounds very interesting, though.

What problem are you asking to restate?

1) The issue with the conversation not working is solved, so that's a non-issue.
2) I followed the instructions in the buy/sell/trade category and sent a conversation message to 'ElectroMaster' to ask about posting something that might be considered commercial, but got no response. I was told in another post that ElectroMaster sold the website and so I assume is not around anymore.
3) I took a chance that somebody might have a problem with my post, but I posted a link to a kickstarter campaign I'm running that offers a user interface - control panels and a processor that converts to serial I/O. I think electro hobbyists here may find it useful and might want to support the project.

There's only 4 days left so by now the whole thing may be irrelevant, unless I get a HUGE group of last-minute supporters.

Did you check out the kickstarter link? I welcome any feedback. I have several hypothesis as to why I didn't get enough interest, but very little actual feedback from potential users. It was similar to my first campaign a year ago that was successful, so I am really scratching my head on this one.

What problem are you asking to restate?

1) The issue with the conversation not working is solved, so that's a non-issue.
2) I followed the instructions in the buy/sell/trade category and sent a conversation message to 'ElectroMaster' to ask about posting something that might be considered commercial, but got no response. I was told in another post that ElectroMaster sold the website and so I assume is not around anymore.
3) I took a chance that somebody might have a problem with my post, but I posted a link to a kickstarter campaign I'm running that offers a user interface - control panels and a processor that converts to serial I/O. I think electro hobbyists here may find it useful and might want to support the project.

There's only 4 days left so by now the whole thing may be irrelevant, unless I get a HUGE group of last-minute supporters.

Did you check out the kickstarter link? I welcome any feedback. I have several hypothesis as to why I didn't get enough interest, but very little actual feedback from potential users. It was similar to my first campaign a year ago that was successful, so I am really scratching my head on this one.

If I don't know what problem you are having, with your project, I can't help you. I am new here. That may be why I missed your original post.

There was no original post with a problem, so that is where the confusion is. As far as the kickstarter project - it works perfectly well.

This is the buy/sell/trade bb - not the other bbs related to technical projects/problems.

(My problem is the same as everybody else...how to raise money!)

There was no original post with a problem, so that is where the confusion is. As far as the kickstarter project - it works perfectly well.

This is the buy/sell/trade bb - not the other bbs related to technical projects/problems.

(My problem is the same as everybody else...how to raise money!)

My mistake. I have the same problem. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back