Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

making 27Mhz duplicate toy car transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
fever said:
is it only the legal issue or any othet cause.bcz i have some 4 and 5 Mhz xtals so such low frequency crystals work too

You would probably have to completely redesign both the transmitter and the receiver, plus the aerial systems would need to be MUCH larger.

It's highly likely though their are plenty of remote control ICs around, but this seems the most probable since it's specifically designed for this purpose.

The receiver in the suggested design isn't very good. I would recommend using a crystal with a slightly lower of higher frequency to generate an IF and build a superhet, oh and it'd be FM not AM.

Hero999 said:
The receiver in the suggested design isn't very good.
It is a cheap and crappy super-regen single-transistior "radio". Most RC toys for kids use it.

@HobbyCNC
wow thats cool find.iam not sure abt the chips but they r matching with the chips i have.i wish i could get them here.
thanks.
and thanks to all of u for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back