Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mail Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronv

Most Helpful Member
Someone just told me my mailbox was full. And so it was 200.:)
I was looking for a way to save at least one from each person as a reminder of what we might have been working on.:confused: I just did a quick look but on the surface it looks like you need to either delete them all or open them one at a time and then delete each one. I thought maybe the little box on the right would let me do that but I couldn't seem to find out what the little box was for.
Did I miss an easy way to just check off a bunch and then delete them or am I going to have to be neater in my old age?:rolleyes:

First and formost, "ALL" refers to visible on the page.
The "top right" box selects everything.
Now you can unselect what you don't want.

then note the drop down box on the right bottom. there you can organize into folders (still counts), download as CSV, XML or TEXT and even delete the "selected" messages.

The box on the line with the greyish bar selects a group: i.e. "Older"

The list doesn't seem to respond to control and shift modifiers.

What i want for VB to do is to allow message saves to your local hard drive, but use the interface.

Someone just told me my mailbox was full. And so it was 200.:)
I was looking for a way to save at least one from each person as a reminder of what we might have been working on.:confused: I just did a quick look but on the surface it looks like you need to either delete them all or open them one at a time and then delete each one. I thought maybe the little box on the right would let me do that but I couldn't seem to find out what the little box was for.
Did I miss an easy way to just check off a bunch and then delete them or am I going to have to be neater in my old age?:rolleyes:

$24 a year makes you a Forum Supporter, and one of the perks is unlimited messages. It also gives you a custom title under your username and a "Forum Supporter" tag beneath your profile information on each post ;)

That brings me to another question I have asked before but never got an answer.

I was going to sign up and then I saw the note that said something like subscriptions with an * are recurring. Meaning they will be billed again upon expiration. Then they all had an *. I'm not sure I want to sign up forever.:p
Did I miss something?? Again.:confused:

That brings me to another question I have asked before but never got an answer.

I was going to sign up and then I saw the note that said something like subscriptions with an * are recurring. Meaning they will be billed again upon expiration. Then they all had an *. I'm not sure I want to sign up forever.:p
Did I miss something?? Again.:confused:

I believe you can just send a PM to ElectroMaster letting him know if you don't wish to continue with your subscription. I used Paypal, so I think if it has no balance (I never have anything in it unless I need it at that moment), your subscription will be cancelled automatically. Would be worth talking to EM, though. I plan to continue donating for the next few years at least, so I never worried about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back