Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

magnavox observation camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several different types of cameras with that name.
I think the connector is "phone line" RJ11
There are two twisted pairs in the cable.
One pair of wires is ground and video.
The other pair is +12 volts and ground.

I am not 100% on that.

I just recently come across several of these Philips Magnavox observation cameras and the cords have been cut. How do I go about figuring out which wire's are ground, power and video

Maybe a service manual?

I'm having a little problem with that at atferrari using smartphone at the moment and it will not read the file once it's downloaded

I'm having a little problem with that at atferrari using smartphone at the moment and it will not read the file once it's downloaded

In this tablet (Android) I suffer the same problem. It is most probably because your Adobe reader finds the .pdf built by an application which does not comply 100% with the standard. Picky.

For the moment, my solution is to read it in my desktop with a different reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back