Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice seminar in Scotland, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonbramble

Dear All

I am hosting an LTspice seminar in Glasgow, Scotland on the 21st November 2018. I will go right from the basics through to the complicated including basic simulations, importing 3rd party SPICE models, Monte Carlo analysis and Fourier analysis.

The author of LTspice regularly visits the UK, but never visits Scotland (!), so I thought I would appeal to the Scottish design community and run my own course.

If you fancy attending, details about the course and the sign-up form can be found here:

LTspice Seminar, Scotland, UK

Hope to see you there...

Simon

Just a thought. For those of us who would love to attend but can't. What are the chances of youtube videos or a link to videos on a fellow named Bramble's website?

I asked about filming it and uploading it, but got no reply from our Marcom department. I will ask again! Thanks for the prompt - Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back