Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTSPice + OP90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Eric can help.
I don't see the null pins in the subcircuit file but get a pin mismatch error without it.

So what was wrong with it?
I set up a noninverting amplfier with ±15V supplies and symmetrical (±V) square wave inputs of various amplitudes. Depending on amplitude and gain, the output would sometimes "blow up" and soar exponentially to megavolts. Sometimes the output would set at ≈-19V, with tiny impulses on the output when the input transitioned.
I played with it some more just now. It works or blows up depending on input levels and. closed loop gain. In one case, it worked with ±200mV square wave in and Rf=500k, Rs=10k, but not with Rf=50k, Rs=1k.

Attached is a zip file that should allow you to see for yourself what I see. If you run it and get good results, or find out what I am doing wrong, or find a spice tweak that fixes it, let us know.

hi,
The bandwidth of the OP90 is awful at only 20KHz, IMO its only use would be in DC amp applications.
OP, why did you choose this OPA.?

Tweaked the cshunt values a little, to make the sim run.

Any sine wave test frequency above 1KHz produces a triangular wave output.

E

Last edited:
Thanks for the work guys!!!
I think better to switch to SPICE with better component library!!!
Thanks a lot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back