Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTSpice Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1.5

Hi.

I am currently simulating an AD2S1210 output current amplifier from Analog Devices. Circuit diagram published by Analog Devices. But I could not run the simulation. Can you help me?

Attachments

• high current resolver exc output.asc
    4.9 KB · Views: 185
  • exc resolver psuh pull amp.PNG
    exc resolver psuh pull amp.PNG
    35.3 KB · Views: 215
I do not have a answer. My computer did not like the transistors models. "could not find" I changed to different parts. Still not happy. I removed the transistors and diodes etc. and just have the op-amps. (close the feed back loop) Now it works.

Now I see R6 and R16. Look at them close!

I do not have a answer. My computer did not like the transistors models. "could not find" I changed to different parts. Still not happy. I removed the transistors and diodes etc. and just have the op-amps. (close the feed back loop) Now it works.

Now I see R6 and R16. Look at them close!
Hi thanks.
Can you share .ASC file of project ?

You LTspice circuit shows a floating voltage source, which the AD2S1210 does not provide.
You need two grounded voltage sources, with their relative phase being 180°.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back