Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice different values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

In the picture bellow I am probing the highlighted wire in simple_switch schematic (from yahoo group). The current and voltage through that wire is 0. I am also probing the highlighted wire in my custom circuit memory. But for some reason memory's voltage is 5. Not sure why that is happening. Both switches are set to 0 witch means off (or open). Hence the memory wire shouldn't be getting any voltage or current. I would appreciate any help.

picture
upload_2018-6-19_9-25-12.png

Thanks

The image is too large, and the parts too spread out to readily follow the circuit.
Move the parts together, with less empty space and post a smaller picture.
Also post the .asc file.

Do you have a ".param set=1" directive anywhere on the schematic?

Hi

The image bellow is the whole memory circuit. I have highlighted the wire that has voltage when the switch is off.

upload_2018-6-19_13-2-1.png

Thanks

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-19_13-1-47.png
    upload_2018-6-19_13-1-47.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 77
Hi

Attached the .asc file to this post. Switch u1 and u2 are causing the error.

Thank you

Attachments

• ascfile.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 77
The image bellow is the whole memory circuit.
How can that be the whole circuit, there's no connections to the transistor collectors?

Leakage current through the base-emitter junctions is causing the effects you're seeing. Add pull-down resistors to the base connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back