LT1761SD (LDO) problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys
I have a project in which i need to use a LDO (low drop out regulator) with output fixed to 2v, i found LT1761 from linear technology which seems to be suitable, I need also to simulate the cicuit to check its functionality, I have also found its pspice model and successfully created the component in orcad, I have to say that such IC is available with 2v fixed output and also with adjustable output, the model i have is for the adjustable output, i read the data sheet to figure out how to adjust the output to be 2v and found a figure and couple of notes but unfortunately the equations seem to provide unpredicted results, may someone help me with this please
Datasheet is attached

Also to simplify the matter, I need any LDO with output voltage fixed to 2 volt
you can suggest any but with Pspice model, otherwise the one i have is fine and in that case may someone help me please
Thanks in advance

What could be simpler? (Right off the data sheet)

Attachments

• lt.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 130
As i said, it does not work as expected, by the way it is not just this figure but there are some other notes mentioned in the data sheet which i have also considered
Again, i don't understand why !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…