Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LT1761SD (LDO) problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys
I have a project in which i need to use a LDO (low drop out regulator) with output fixed to 2v, i found LT1761 from linear technology which seems to be suitable, I need also to simulate the cicuit to check its functionality, I have also found its pspice model and successfully created the component in orcad, I have to say that such IC is available with 2v fixed output and also with adjustable output, the model i have is for the adjustable output, i read the data sheet to figure out how to adjust the output to be 2v and found a figure and couple of notes but unfortunately the equations seem to provide unpredicted results, may someone help me with this please
Datasheet is attached

Also to simplify the matter, I need any LDO with output voltage fixed to 2 volt
you can suggest any but with Pspice model, otherwise the one i have is fine and in that case may someone help me please
Thanks in advance

What could be simpler? (Right off the data sheet)

Attachments

• lt.png
    lt.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 129
As i said, it does not work as expected, by the way it is not just this figure but there are some other notes mentioned in the data sheet which i have also considered
Again, i don't understand why !

As i said, it does not work as expected, by the way it is not just this figure but there are some other notes mentioned in the data sheet which i have also considered
Again, i don't understand why !

What was the resistance you tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back