Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LT1461 Voltage Reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin126912

Hi all,

I am looking at the attached schematic for with the LT1461 Voltage Reference with a Shunt Current @100mA. In plain English, what is the U39 is used for? Does the device has a shutdown feature that can be used to switch full load currents or for system power down.

Thank you,
J

Attachments

• LT1461-Voltage Reference.jpg
    LT1461-Voltage Reference.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 186
Hi all,

I am looking at the attached schematic for with the LT1461 Voltage Reference with a Shunt Current @100mA. In plain English, what is the U39 is used for? Does the device has a shutdown feature that can be used to switch full load currents or for system power down.

Thank you,
J
See my answer on AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back