Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

low frequency multiplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxuchenghu

I need a low frequency multiplier, input frequency ranges 100khz~500khz, output frequency ranges: 500khz~2.5mhz. So I mean a ×5 linear frequency multiplier.
Can you introduce such a chip to me or give me a suitable solution?
Any frequency multiplier covers the input frequency range will be ok and ×10 is also ok.

Thank you.

Thank you, I hope I can find a chip and it will not be that difficult. Maybe I have to make it myself. I use AT89S52 as the controller, not pic. Well, I see you use a Chinese character as your headmark, do you like Chinese characters very much? If you got any questions about Chinese, you can come to me and i will never fail you. That character means method, solution or technology, in most circumstances it means tactics and strategy.

Last edited:
Awesome. Is that a 12-stroke count on that Chinese character? Does it have any radicals?

What are you trying to do that you need a 5x multiplication of the input frequency? There may be other ways to do it.

Thank you, I hope I can find a chip and it will not be that difficult. Maybe I have to make it myself. I use AT89S52 as the controller, not pic.

I suspect it's unlikely you will find an IC to do the job - what do you need it for?.

Well, I see you use a Chinese character as your headmark, do you like Chinese characters very much? If you got any questions about Chinese, you can come to me and i will never fail you. That character means method, solution or technology, in most circumstances it means tactics and strategy.

In this case it's 'Jitsu' from 'Ju Jitsu' the martial art I do. 'Ju Jitsu' translates as 'gentle art', or 'compliant way' - so method, solution etc. fit just as well.

I think there are 13 stroke count on it. The radicals of it should be 彳and 亍. Well, I need to build a programmable low pass filter with a pass band ranges from 1hz~50khz, and I use MAX297 as my main chip. While MAX297 is programmed by input frequency(1:50), so I use AT89S52 generate the low frequency band ranges 50hz~500khz, then 100khz~500khz multiply 5 should be 500khz~2.5mhz, just fits the high band. Maybe I'd better use a DDS alternatively and it will be more expensive. If I built something in an experience way,
I treat it as a failure.

Well, I need to build a programmable low pass filter with a pass band ranges from 1hz~50khz, and I use MAX297 as my main chip. While MAX297 is programmed by input frequency(1:50), so I use AT89S52 generate the low frequency band ranges 50hz~500khz, then 100khz~500khz multiply 5 should be 500khz~2.5mhz, just fits the high band. Maybe I'd better use a DDS alternatively and it will be more expensive. If I built something in an experience way, I treat it as a failure. China has a brilliant culture in the ancient time, but in Qing dynasty, the first 3 emperors were too arrogant and think there would be nothing worth learning about from the other countries ever and forever. So they baned port trading and deny almost everything from outside world. Not until 1840 comes, they still lived in their dream. Those inventions like guns artilleries and steamers helped outside world conquered the ancient country...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back