Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LOTS of servos and programming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visual music to Animusic;
Creative work started by Wayne Lytle back in early 80's. There are a number of videos on line.
Algorithm to precisely synchronize music and video is indeed very impressive.

This one isnt as complicated with 50 odd servo's, but its real:

This one isnt as complicated with 50 odd servo's, but its real:

Sorry Doctor but the result does not sound very agreable.:( There are better with strings. (How to post a link with this Samsung tablet?!!:mad:)

Doesnt suit your ear eh.
I like percussion, but its not everyones taste.

Doesnt suit your ear eh.

Well, I feel they are far from reproducing what a group of real drummers could get. Not a qualified listener myself (seriously limited in my hearing capabilities) I am stopping here.

Wish I had to do the programming...

Your right, timbre and intonation would be hard from an rc type servo.
Senn timbre done by mechanical means, the tightness of the skin was adjusted with another servo, it went a long way but still not quite skilled drummer performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back