Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

lots of problems accessing site

Status
Not open for further replies.

justDIY

Has anyone else, perhaps from the USA, been having trouble accessing this site lately?

For the past week, the site is basically unavailable after 6-7pm local time, and doesn't return until after 9-10am local time the next day.

the error I usually get is unable to resolve www.electro-tech-online.com - and digging into it, the error originates from some name servers at a company called "joker.com" not responding.

other times, I can visit the site, but every time I post, I get errors about DEBUG mode and cannot connect to the SMTP server - these errors come from phpbb it appears, not my local computer.

I haven't seen any posts on this subject, so I suspected it's a problem with my Internet provider - but they claim it's a problem with this site. So, I just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing similar trouble?

it seems they have been everywhere. i couldn't get in for whole friday last week.

Yea I had the same problem for nearly a whole week and I thought the site had been taken down especially after I got 3 of my mates from around the world to try and access the forum but we all came up saying the site couldn't be found. Then 2 days later it became normal again.

bryan1 said:
Yea I had the same problem for nearly a whole week and I thought the site had been taken down especially after I got 3 of my mates from around the world to try and access the forum but we all came up saying the site couldn't be found. Then 2 days later it became normal again.
yea for some reason i though they took the site down too :shock: .....they i finally got back in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back