Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lost and need help with pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearhead

Hello,

For several months; I have read data sheets, micro controler concepts, purchased the Microchip Pic1 program and received several pics from Microchip. I have purchased Micro Electronics basic software Visual Basic for pics and have downloaded Microchips IDE software. Now I need help putting it all together. It's so much information overload that now I don't know where to start. All I want to do is monitor two switches and using a 5v regulator run a small dc motor. Can you help?

Hello,

For several months; I have read data sheets, micro controler concepts, purchased the Microchip Pic1 program and received several pics from Microchip. I have purchased Micro Electronics basic software Visual Basic for pics and have downloaded Microchips IDE software. Now I need help putting it all together. It's so much information overload that now I don't know where to start. All I want to do is monitor two switches and using a 5v regulator run a small dc motor. Can you help?

hi,:)

Look at the tutorial links at the bottom of this reply.
Nigels cover the software and hardware.

What pic are you going to use. You have picbasic pro I think that's what your saying
Micro Electronics basic software Visual Basic for pics
Here a simple wiring layout for a small motor up to 300mA

Attachments

• sw628a.PNG
    sw628a.PNG
    8.9 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Thanks you

Thanks for replying so soon!! It looks like good information and I'm anxious to go home and delve into it.

I just found and joined Electro Tech this morning and already you guys have given me great help. What a cool site. I'll pass it on to my friends.

What pic are you going to use. You have picbasic pro I think that's what your saying
Let me no and I'll post you some code hard to do not knowing what your using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back