Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looks like someone has a lot of tidying up to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
I've just seen the myriad of spam posts that have appeared and it makes me appreciate all the work that goes on in the background that I'm not aware of.

Thanks to all the moderators for all their work.

Mike.

Good Job Nigel was up early.... When it's the same spammer it makes it easy.... Not like the recent spate of women for sale!! Every one was a different user... I cleared around 40 on my own... I know INQ and JimB were busy.. I think DS was lucky and missed it!!

Looks like Chinese missile.

I deleted a few similar Chinese spam posts yesterday.

To paraphrase the man in the film...

"I love deleting spammers in the morning"

JimB

I remember when 'Spam' along with tinned peaches and Ideal Milk was a treat for Sunday Tea !

S

Spam, not something which suits my taste buds at all.
Corned beef however, a transport of epicurean delight!

Ideal Milk?
Yuk! The very thought of it makes me feel ill.

JimB

Yes, I would agree with that, although I did once have a passion for 'Plumrose Plopped Ham with Chalk !'

Ideal Milk … small tins with a blue and white label .. .. Mmmmmm .. curdles the tea, but OK on tinned fruit .. Ah .. those were the days !

Oh, and bread & butter made with Summer County margarine .. .. Eeeee !

S

Good Job Nigel was up early.... When it's the same spammer it makes it easy.... Not like the recent spate of women for sale!! Every one was a different user... I cleared around 40 on my own... I know INQ and JimB were busy.. I think DS was lucky and missed it!!
Yep, I completely missed it. Looks like it happened at 2:00 AM my time. I wasn't going to be up for another three hours.

Thanks guys, good work!

To paraphrase the man in the film...
"I love deleting spammers in the morning"

What film is that, Jim?

Spam, not something which suits my taste buds at all.

First time in my 71 years I hear a foreigner saying so. :woot::wideyed:

We exported corned beef to UK for decades. Google Anglo, Swift and Pueblo Liebig IIRC.

Locally, corned beef is hard to find and expensive. I stopped eating it when I learnt about the high fat content. :(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back