Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking (to buy) for a very hard to find TDA6130-5X4 (SMD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrv

Hi,
I am looking for a very long time (many months) for TDA6130-5X4. It is a SMD Mixer IC working to 2 GHz. I need it badly to complete a project (sweep generator) for which I bought PCBs and I have also all the other components.
I put the project in the drawer a few years ago and now I want to complete it but the IC is out of production and almost impossible to find (I believe there is some stock in China available but obviously they will not sell me just a few pieces...)
I wonder if anyone have an idea where to get it or even have one - I'd be willing to buy it.

Thanks,
Petr

PS: Another option would be to redesign that part of the project with modern parts - the schematics is not looking complicated but I have no experience with microwave design. So I'd rather try the original design

This is not very helpful - I have seen those as well but those companies don't deal with hobbyists that need one or two pieces ... minimum orders or you get such a high quote if they answer you at all .... because they do not have the IC in stock but they will find it for you - but the price will be quite high. E.g. if I agreed to take *only* 10 ( I need actually one and maybe another as spare) I have to pay $35 per piece ....
Petr

Thanks !!!! That is really great news ! I don't speak German so I hope I'll manage ... do you know if they ship outside of Germany (and outside of EU) ?

Petr

I think ELW will agree to ship outside Germany and the EU countries. Where are you situated? You should also try this retailer in Ireland: https://www.donberg.ie/search.html if ELW doesn't work out. Finding retailers who are willing to sell obsolete parts in small quantities are pretty hard to find, and require weeks, if not months of searching on the internet.

ELW agreed to send abroad but not to payment by a credit card ! International bank transfers are ridiculosly expensive ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back