Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for pushbutton

Status
Not open for further replies.

briepace

I'm looking for some small round pushbuttons for an electronics project I'm going to work on. Preferably they'd have the symbols for start/pause, stop, next and previous symbols on them from something like a cd or mp3 player. I'm specifically looking for white buttons about 5-7mm diameter. I've checked DigiKey, Sparkfun, and google. The size and color are the most important parts. If the symbols aren't on them, that's acceptable. I'm just wondering if anyone might know where I can find something like this? I'm tempted to go out and buy a cheap white cd player and steal the buttons from it. But that's a last resort.

Thanks. I've seen those, but that's not what i'm looking for. I'm looking specifically for small round white buttons. The symbols are preferred but not required. But the small round and white parts are required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back