Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for pre-built 12 volt momentary latching relay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis Cypher

Hi maybe someone can help me, im looking for a pre-built circuit / device that is readily purchaseable (from perhaps like an electronics hobbiest site) that uses a momentary pulse signal to switch on and off a 12 volt bosch type automotive relay.

So basically, im looking for a small device that when I push a momentary button, this circuit switches the relay on and off.

now I know how to build one, thats not the issue....finding a pcb / circuit that is pre-made already where i can just hook up a tiny 1/4 amp momentary switch of my liking and a 12v DC 30 amp rated bosch relay is what I am looking for...

if someone can direct me to site that sells something like this, id appreciate it.

Thanks

Digi-key sell latching relays. Might even have one that would just be a drop in replacement for the automotive relay. Just doing a quick search I found G6AK-474PSTUSDC12-ND
which is a 3amp latching relay which would probably be more than enough to bootstrap your automotive relay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back