Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for HM2007 datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennyck2004

does anyone have a datasheet of HM2007 IC? It's a voice recognizer dedicated IC. I need soon. :D Thanks to anyone who mailing me.

Thanks..........

hi, hotwaterwizard

thankyou very much, . :) ..im downloading hm2007 datasheet from your link..

because im searching datasheet of hm2007 for long time. now only i got it.

if you have any speechIC based circuit or schematic and projects link mail me sir, im very much interested to do that kind of projects. voice command based projects like robotic.

if u have any link or related details please send me through mail or this forum.

my mail id: karangp@gmail.com

with regards,
karangp.

ttphg said:
Do ur guys know how to buy this IC with small quantity? In my country, no company provides it.

Thanks.

My email address: phuongtran.t@gmail.com
:D

i am dinesh from india

i have a lot varieties of voice recognised i.c. and other voice related i.c.s
some of them are meant for mcu interface.
if anybody need the can contact me

dinesh_aurum said:
i am dinesh from india

I've sent you an email message. Thank you for helping.

Does anyone have experience on these chips, please post your comments? :idea:

Hm 2007

dinesh_aurum said:

i am dinesh from india

How can i get HM 2007 ic's in PUNE,,INDIA...
can anyone plz suggest some other ic's for speech recognition???
plz help,,,,,urgent!!!!

Re:

Hey, have you ever tried **broken link removed** ? It is a free Datasheet search site for Electronic Components and Semiconductors, integrated circuits, diodes, triacs, and other semiconductors. Hope you will get what you want.
Good luck!

Last edited:
hm2007

i am plannin to do my final yr project based on voice recognition so i need the hm2007 ic very urgently can some one plz help me m from karnataka ... plz help:confused::confused::(:(

Hello Reply as soon as possible

Here is same problem......I'm too from karnataka.
Where are you from(in karnataka) and which Engineering College and which Branch?
Mine is E&C branch and SDMCET Dharwad.
I know some similar IC's like AP7003 etc.If you find any information about
HM2007 or AP7003 then plz don't forget to mail me about it...my e-mail ID is freeprasanna@aol.com
Thank You

I want to buy HM2007 ic 48pin DIP 10 Nos.

Hi dinesh

Hi we do lots of student projects....so i need voice recognised ics...mail us karangp@gmail.com or call 9884467058 immediately....we need more requiements

i am dinesh from india

i am dinesh from india

hello mr. dinesh,
i am thinking of using this IC in a robot. voice controlled robot. can u help me with the speech recognition circuit? i found one website that offers in bangalore. however i wish to make it of my own. so i thought of asking you , whether you have any circuits , which you know would work 100% . the thing is, the module's photo looks different than the circuit that they have given in the datasheet. (atleast, i find it). here have a look at the website **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back