Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for help finding correct power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

poolman966554

im looking to locate a new ac/dc power supply as the one i have is broken. i have verified this with a dmm.
i wanna say the OD of plug it 2.1mm, but i cant seem to find anything that size without a 5mm attached to it.

heres a pic f dc jack vs a micro usb for size reference:
gUK8mix.jpg

EDIT: the device is my grandmas tablet, and requires 5vdc @ 1.5A max - center is pos

thanks!

OHH! You are a genius!! i just found an OLD samsung flip phone scouring through my old parts box that looks like it may be the correct plug!!

some hacking and soldering and i may be in business! i completely forgot about this old phone. i think i bought in 2000??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back