Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for DC Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

achvgr8ness

**broken link removed**

I'm looking for the DC jack pictured...or one that can be used in it's place. I'm powering a simple circuit of LED's that are attached to a rechargeable battery. I'm powering 21 LED's and the output on my charger is 3.6volts.

Any advice?

You need to know the outer diameter of the charger plug (usually 5.5 mm on older ones; 2.1 mm on some new ones). If the outer diameteer is 5.5 mm, then the inner diametter is important: common sizes are 2.1 mm and 2.5 mm.

Then you find a supplier in your country or tell us where you can shop. These connectors are everywhere. I would try Torrance
Electronics, 1545 W Carson St, or signal electronics 22307 Ocean Ave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back