Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for datashet/source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil916

Hello,

I'm looking for datasheet of TO-92 transistors:

SIVN0104 NPN
SIVP0104 PNP

if someone have keep it on his computer
thanks for your help

Well you at least seem to know it's an NPN or PNP transistor. What else do you need to know? Finding a data sheet may not be possible, but testing to find out what you're looking for may be.

Hello,

I need to caracterize them to find suitable replacement as SIVN-SIVP family are impossible to find now days.
type and pin out should not be a problem but Vce sat, HFE etc. is.

thanks,

Phil916 said:
Hello,

I need to caracterize them to find suitable replacement as SIVN-SIVP family are impossible to find now days.
type and pin out should not be a problem but Vce sat, HFE etc. is.

It's probably better to find a suitable transistor for the job, rather than try and find a replacement for an obselete device - can you post the circuit, or give an idea what they are doing?.

Hi,

i don't have the schematics but it's a simple circuit these are used in a push pull mosfet driver for a 36V DC motor controller.

Thanks for your help, mine are EBC type transistor so i finaly used MPS651 and 751 ones...

et çà marche :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back