Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for components

Status
Not open for further replies.

caseine

Hello, we are looking for components in any quantity.

Most wanted is STM32L496VGT6, TPS2553DRVR-1, LSM9DS1TR and GPS chip which is EOL and its name is Orion A38L. And also one connector from Molex which part name is 0734155300. Is there anyone who has it and doesn't need them?

I looked through most sources and found nothing. Sorry. There are not many parts out there. I am looking at TI and "not this year". I may be out of work soon.

I am looking for AMC1311 or any opto isolator (analog or digital) what can with stand 75kv/uS. Found some fake ones at 10x the right price.

I am looking for AMC1311 or any opto isolator (analog or digital) what can with stand 75kv/uS.
Only the AMC1311B has that rating; the non-B version is rated 15KV/uS - I can find quite a few similar devices which are available and can take that..

Only the AMC1311B has that rating; the non-B version is rated 15KV/uS - I can find quite a few similar devices which are available and can take that..
I need the 75kv/us. We are right there. I can find 25kv/us and may have to use them and see what happens.
At this pint I don't care if they are 2V input or 0.2 or 0.1. I can fix that with resistors. I can change other places to make up for the gain of 1, or 8 or 10.
I tried to change from analog to I2C isolation but some one grabbed the last of the 75kv/uS I2C isolators.

I found some isolators that appear to be relabeled just for me. " AMC1311B " but they look different, not TI parts.
If you can find any 75V/nS isolators I would love it.

I've had no problems with these guys. They are even quick to respond to RFQ's.

What's the NORMAL price now a days. Everything is messed up everywhere.

All of the "professionals" seem to be useless. My doc used the phrase "Anyone with 1/2 a brain would do _______". What they did implied that they had 1/2 a brain.

I normally get the parts for $2.60 to $3.08. UTStore wants $25.82. I placed a small order to see if they are "fake parts". Now they tell me the price went up to $100.00 each. They need another $75 each. I don't want to spend $1000.00 + + and then find out the parts act strange. But I now know where they found the parts and I knew about them. So I am getting old boards back and removing the parts. If I have to use, used parts, better to pay for old outdated boards from companies I know then to pay some one I don't trust. I think the non-B parts are being relabeled B and the non-TI parts are being relabeled to TI. I only say this because I have been down this road before.

Some stuff is in short supply these days. One part can screw up an entire product.

There was a company a long time ago that sold removed IC's. They straighened the pins and re-plated them and possibly tested them. I think the company name started with a K.

I agree, old boards better than that price.

Thanks for the answers. We know the market situation, so I ask if anyone on the forum has these components and does not need them

Thanks for answer. We already have this components. But we are looking for something else, part number is TPS259804ONRGE. Please let me know if you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back