Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Collaborators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gapansi

Hello!

This is Gabriele and Nicolas. We are two students currently following our master's in mechanical engineering at the TU Delft University.

We are embarking on a start-up idea related to agriculture. We are currently looking for electronics enthusiasts, or anyone who thinks could be a good fit.

We truly believe in our idea and we are looking for people who are willing to help and most importantly to become an active part of this project and join the team.

If you are interested in hearing more about the project and think you could be a good fit please contact us at g.ansaldo@student.tudelft.nl. We are more than excited to hear from you and tell you more about the project!

This board doesn't really like things going private as then nobody gains knowledge. If you post what you're trying to achieve then you may get a better response.

Mike.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

We are trying to design a monitoring device for plants. As you might know, we do not want to share many insights about our start-up as you have to be careful about with whom you share your ideas.

The reason why I made that post is to recruit any enthusiast who is willing to become an active part of our project.

I hope this helps.

Have you not tried asking the electronics students/department at your Uni?, the advantage of been at a Uni is that you've got experts on everything at hand.

Funnily enough, my daughter worked at the University Of Twente, until her contract expired last January - but as a Chemist, not in Electronics. I was quite amazed to find out they have facilities for making integrated circuits there - she had to make solar cells for her 'clean room certification'.

To give you an idea of what is freely shared here, I built a system a while ago to keep a plant alive. It produced a webpage so you could monitor it's progress. This is the page it produced,
chart.png

The red line is temperature, green humidity, blue weight. As you can see, when the weight dropped it watered the plant. Are you looking at doing something similar?

Mike.

I agree with Nigel's comments about obtaining help within your university. My first job (In the early 1960s) was as a technician in the organic chemistry department of Liverpool university. Within that department we had a mechanical workshop and an electronic workshop. There was cooperation between every one working there. One of the projects was gas chromatography. The mechanical workshop was involved in designing a machine to produce very thin capillary glass tubing. The electronics workshop was involved with the detection equipment on the output of the chromatograph..

Les.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back