Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for an Interview with an Electrical Engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

()blivion

Good day gents. (and lasses, of course)

As per the requirements of my English 235 assignment, I am in need someone to do an interview with. The person must be "someone from your discourse community that you do not know." The interview will consist of ~10 questions, that are a (non specific) mix of EE and technical writing questions. The interview can be done over email or PM, and will be brief. Something like 1-2 emails back and forth. (unless you are feeling particularly spry).

I would have naturally preferred to do this with someone from ETO that I am familiar with. Sadly, as I have indicated, I'm specifically forbidden from this. That being said, I love all people, and will happily accept anyone that has a place in the electrical engineering field and is willing to put up with my prodding.

(^_^) Any takers?
-()b

Are you familiar with me?

I guess that oblivion does not know me.

My background is various shades of electrical engineering, but I have not specifically put bread on the table due to my knowledge of electrics for the past 17 years or so.
However, my electrical, electronic and computer knowledge has been of great help in those 17 years.
However, technical writing was involved in my day job, (and still is for the next few months).

So, if I can help, let me know.

JimB

Hi guys. Thanks for replying.

As it happens, I already took this interview with someone, and was supposed to post such, but I totally forgot. Sorry. That being said, there is no reason I can't take two, or even three interviews. Point of fact, that would almost certainly blow my English prof. away.

I will PM you both the Questions, and you can reply. There may or may not be followup questions as well.

Thanks again.
-()b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back