Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

looking for a wiki type website software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderchild

Hi Guys. I'm looking for a freeware wikipedia type php pakage, nothing as complicated though, i just need to create a dictiory/glossary, any ideas ?

not exactly, a sort of well not blogg but articles/definitions of the way i see the world around me written in the most unpolitically correct language

Don't even need one yourself if you don't want, there are plenty of sites out there you can get free wiki space from.

I prefer to manage my own, I've got a good hosting account for other websites i run so another domain is all it will cost and worth it for the control and performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back