Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a specific thread, maybe in this site. - SOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

atferrari

Most Helpful Member
I am looking for a thread where the OP was asking questions about switching outputs of 3,3 and 2,3 V using a logic signal IIRC of 3,3V.

I tried the search function in this forum but could not find it. It was started maybe no more than one month ago.

There is the chance that it was posted in another site so I am asking this in AAC and ETO.

Any help appreciated

Found it, finally.

.. .. .. A horribly indelible and somewhat cumbersome mind's eye image .. .. .. .. .. .

.. ... JimB in suspenders !!! :D

S

It is here Jim

.. .. .. A horribly indelible and somewhat cumbersome mind's eye image .. .. .. .. .. .

.. ... JimB in suspenders !!! :D

Some people, when they catch sight of me, run away screaming!

JimB

Some people, when they catch sight of me, run away screaming!

I've been trying to cultivate that public image/notariety for years. (Still haven't perfected it though.) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back