Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a Ref

Status
Not open for further replies.

kencai

Hello,

who had used a Precision Adjustable Shunt Regulator such like the TL431?And its operating

current is less than the 0.5mA.

thanks

Last edited:
I have a few but they aren't free.

You haven't filled your location in so we can't recommend any suppliers in your area.

Who had used a Precision Adjustable Shunt Regulator such like the TL431? And its operating current is less than the 0.5mA.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but I've used these, and the low output current is satisfactory for many types of circuits, as this part is just a reference. National offers their version of the part too, an LM431. Here's an example of using one:

Attachments

• TL431.PNG
    TL431.PNG
    84.4 KB · Views: 136
Hello,

who had used a Precision Adjustable Shunt Regulator such like the TL431?And its operating

current is less than the 0.5mA.

thanks
You may want to check out the LM4040 series. They have a range of current from 60uA to 15mA, but they are a fixed reverse breakdown voltage.

You may want to check out the LM4040 series. They have a range of current from 60uA to 15mA, but they are a fixed reverse breakdown voltage.

Yeah, but you're on the right track here, as they do offer an adjustable version, the LM4041, 12mA out (the schematic of the LM4040 and the LM4041 appear to be identical, except they bring out the base pin on the latter to make it adjustable).

So, nice catch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back