Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking For A Certain Connector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, Im not sure if this is the right section, but Im working on a project, and Im looking for a specific connector. I know I can get them locally, but the shop charges almost 4 dollars each, will only give me a slight volume discount, and they avoid the question when I ask about the manufacturer or model number.

Its kind of difficult to explain, and Im away from home, so I cant take pictures, so hopefully my paint pictures will help.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Does anyone know a manufacturer or a model number for these? Any suggestions at all are appreciated!

Is the pin spacing critical? Did you notice that the DigiKey connector you pointed to is 1.5mm spacing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back