Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Look up Table using 16F628a or 16f88...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipwizard

Hi Friends:

I am trying to create a string of data look up table. I can use either 16F88 or 16F628a.
The idea is to create a roadmap of colors per each channel on a 12 channel RGB chaser.
Once I get to the body of the program I will write test subroutines to check for each character and point to the appropriate part of the main program to create color for that.
The table will have 12 entries separated by cammas (alphabet letters).
Ex: dt a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l

Most examples I found shows 2 or 3 entries.
And once you look up how are able to enter these individual entries in to individual constants for use in the main body of the program? Any resources, hints, sites, examples are very much appreciated.

Are you even able to use a string that long in a data table? How would the table look like? How would the portiond ealing with the code to look up the table look like? Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back