Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Look for DTMF generator and decoder

Status
Not open for further replies.

ting16my

Hi,

I'm college student from m'sia. I 'm doing my final year project. I 'm looking for DTMF generator IC which meet below requirement:

1. 4 bit or 8 bit input (BCD)
2. With enable bit

The any DTMF decoder IC will do well, but better with 7 segment driver (0ne 7 segment disply only enough)

I had looked for many web site and a lot of technical notes, but can't find any related devices.Please let me know at ting16my@yahoo.com

Thank for helping.

Daniel Ting.

Hi,

I'm college student from SriLanka. I 'm doing my final year project. I 'm looking for DTMF generator and decoder diagrms.

I had looked for many web site and a lot of technical notes, but can't find any related devices.Please let me know at yasiduy3k@yahoo.com

Thank for helping.

Yasindu.

Congratulations -- you guys resurected a one post thread that was nearly 5 years old. I think the OP musta got tired of waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back