Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

longer range?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyma

I'm currently building my robot and i need help getting a longer range of control. Is there any ways i can make my robot to operate from a long range? :?:

Kyma said:
I'm currently building my robot and i need help getting a longer range of control. Is there any ways i can make my robot to operate from a long range? :?:

How far does it operate over now?, how far do you want it to?, what type of system do you want (radio, IR etc.)?.

A standard radio control system usually works as far as you need, too far to even see which way it's pointing!.

I was just wondering if there is a schematic of circuit for me to connect to my antenna

Kyma said:
I was just wondering if there is a schematic of circuit for me to connect to my antenna

There are a great many possibilities, but you still aren't providing anywhere near enough information - your question is far too vague!.

But as a 100% correct answer to your question - YES - but it doesn't really help you very much :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back