longer range?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyma

I'm currently building my robot and i need help getting a longer range of control. Is there any ways i can make my robot to operate from a long range? :?:

Kyma said:
I'm currently building my robot and i need help getting a longer range of control. Is there any ways i can make my robot to operate from a long range? :?:

How far does it operate over now?, how far do you want it to?, what type of system do you want (radio, IR etc.)?.

A standard radio control system usually works as far as you need, too far to even see which way it's pointing!.

I was just wondering if there is a schematic of circuit for me to connect to my antenna

Kyma said:
I was just wondering if there is a schematic of circuit for me to connect to my antenna

There are a great many possibilities, but you still aren't providing anywhere near enough information - your question is far too vague!.

But as a 100% correct answer to your question - YES - but it doesn't really help you very much :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…