Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Logical

Status
Not open for further replies.

granddad

Most Helpful Member
I have had one of these Hobby Components USB 8CH 24MHz 8 Channel Logic Analyzer / Analyser for some time , the SW for it on windoze at the time was a pain. since moving to linux.mint 20 , had another go , wow . program (PulseView... see link) was installed (under linux softwear manager ) and runs like a dream in 30 seconds, loads of protocol decoders ,( 61 ! even CAN and IR ) with a usable bandwidth . It found my shorted strip board track. I had a data IO short to SDA on a MCP23008 i2C port expander running a 4x4 matrix key pad.

https://sigrok.org/wiki/Main_Page

logic.jpg
matrix.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back