Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Logic analyzer with record / log function

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarr

Hi,

I am after a logic analyzer with a record / log to file feature, I want to monitor a 16bit address bus over a period to see what part of memeory are being accessed, anyone?

Thanks

Steve

Why not just set your analyzer to trigger on the memory chip select?

I think he's looking for a recommendation for a particular logic analyser to use.

I think he's looking for a recommendation for a particular logic analyser to use.

Clearly, and not so hard to understand. I was attempting to point out that his demands on equipment selection can be lessened by a reduction in requirements. Reviewing lengthy log files is an inefficient use of time and there are better ways to capture events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back