Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lm3914 Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbonkid

Hello,
I'm looking for the LM3914 calculator. Unfortunately the link no longer works. Who still has the tool and can make it available for download.

Thanks and greetings
Daniel

Regards, Dana.

Hi Dana, thanks for the help, unfortunately I can't get any further with it. I have no idea what to do with this web application from github. I don't have a suitable device for the Android app and the link doesn't have a download button for the calculator. sorry maybe i'm being too stupid. Nonetheless, thanks for the effort.

You can run android on your PC using NOX or Bluestacks.

Regards, Dana.

Hello,
I'm looking for the LM3914 calculator. Unfortunately the link no longer works. Who still has the tool and can make it available for download.

Thanks and greetings
Daniel
Why not just read the datasheet, and work it out on a piece of paper - it's only two resistors, and a very simple formula.

It would probably have been just as quick as typing your original post?.

It would probably have been just as quick as typing your original post?.
Unfortunately, no. I have no idea about this, I'm not an electronics engineer and I don't understand a few things in the datasheet. A few months ago the pocket calculator worked here. (https://www.electro-tech-online.com/blog-entries/single-and-dual-lm3914-v3-0-calculator.136/?page=1)
It was easy to see how resistance and voltages interact with each other. Well somehow I get my project to run.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back