Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM35 Interfacing with 16f877

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sathiesh Kumar

Hi,
Can anybody help me to Program 16f877 in C to measure the temperature using LM35DZ and to display the value in LCD... How to enable and use the inbuilt ADC in PIC...Whats the reference voltage we have to use...

Thanx in Advance..
Sathiesh Kumar.V

Hi,
Can anybody help me to Program 16f877 in C to measure the temperature using LM35DZ and to display the value in LCD... How to enable and use the inbuilt ADC in PIC...Whats the reference voltage we have to use...

Thanx in Advance..
Sathiesh Kumar.V

i have lm35 temp. controller & display on lcd with 16f676. in asm lang.

can you send me the code.. i will convert it to c language..thank you...

Use "microelectronika's "mikroC'
they have built functions for every thing including using internal ADC's and LCD
and very easy to use. ok that was for PIC

My last sems project was similar one but i made it on 8051
it was Automatic Temperature Control System providing user interfaces of lcd and keypad and i also interfaced it to PC using National Instruments LabVIEW

I used C language and KeilUVision IDE to develop it
if u want the project files just drop me a email

Code for LCD Interfacing with 16f877

Hi...

Thanx for your reply... can you send me the code of interfacing temperature sensor with 8051.. i will try to convert it for PIC...

Thanks

By which compiler ?
I have code by MikroC Pro for 16f877 and it work very well. I tested it by Proteus.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back