LM2907N/LM2917N Multisim file

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristanlee85

I'm trying to develope a speedometer input for a ECU for my senior project at DeVry. Basically, I'm going to use the LM2907N/LM2917N to take the frequency from the VR sensor that reads the differential speed and convert it to a voltage that a gauge can display. I'm designing everything in Multisim 8 and 9, but i cannot find the LM2907N/LM2917N component in the library at all. I read through the help file and it listed www.partminer.com to download the file for Multisim, but they had a minimum order of $250USD and have a membership. This isn't anything I can currently afford right now as I'd just like to get my project functional so I can present it and work on graduating. Can anyone help me out?

If anything, is there any other software out there that can simulate circuits like Miltisim that comes with an extensive library?

I've got a copy of the datasheet from Nation just like you showed me, but I haven't the slightest clue as to how I can use that info in creating the component from scratch.

And can the Spice files be used with Multisim or only OrCAD? It doesn't look like the LM2917N spice file is listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…