Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM1117AL (18A PDTQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buk

I'm trying to find a datsheet for the subject labelled part; but all datasheets lists so many variations that I cannot work out which one.
(I'd post an photo but I cannot capture the text. I can only just make it out by tilting the thing at an angle to the light.)

It looks like this:
1640169767102.png

the main body is 6.2 x 3.1 mm.

ti.com use this link.
1) Go to Digikey.com and type LM1117 in the search window. Mouser.com or any big supplier.
2) If you know it was made by TI go to TI.COM and search.

Try LD1117AL

Unfortunately, that doesn't help much. There are so many listed, but none with the "18A PDTQ" bit. so It means I have to guess that the "18A" bit means 1.8V, which if true is decidedly counter intuative.

It obviously isn't 18 amps, as these devices are either 0.8A or 1.0A depending on the presence of the A : KD1117AL

Further cluebats sought.

Last edited:
The last four characters are a manufacturing site / date or batch code and not part of the device number.

Both the ST and UTC versions use 18 or possibly 1.8 to specify 1.8V output.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back